Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Iguana painting




Exactly two years ago from today I wrote a blog blah blah with this painting... I was talking about facebook page experience and I was upset about my friends hahaha. I am glad that all those times make me smile now with understanding. There are nothing to be upset about when I look inside me... All the answers were found in me. And I feel so much deep love... My self image always has covered my sight. Little ego is still ego and nice and kind ego is still ego.

Taking a photo is more difficult than painting I feel but I need to see them on the screen to retouch, it became my habit in Bissieres. There were great clouds on the sky lately and I am having very dangerous driving, can't help myself looking at them. Absorbing by the striking beauty and touching structure of thought... I feel like I live in heaven.

In that previous blog I mentioned that this iguana has a heart which wanting to help and it is from the natural compassion... but now I see differently. Iguana is there being and watching without giving much importance about human affair, he is a part of beauty as much as a human does. When human is so focus on himself, he can't see whole picture of beauty where he participate in. He is a blind with open eyes.

No comments: