Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Truth and reality


This painting has to go few days more until out from my mind and head. When painting is done I move on, so I found out that the process is what I am living on. I don't paint to finish but I paint to read my mind more or less. Recently my inward fire restarted to have a flame with the guide of J.Krishnamurti. And this time I understand much more about what he is talking about and there are much much more to understand. In many ways I totally agree with his existence. Truth has no path which means... It is never static. He might lived as a whole and I have a possibility to live as a whole but the way of being there would never be the same, even though I am learning from him eventually I need to follow my own perception of mind. So no one can tell me what to do or what is the best for me. Perception is the beauty which has much to do with compassion somehow as a human being. But that compassion can not be cultivated. He is the world teacher.

Krishnamurti knows things but this doesn't end there, he was passionate to let others know what he knows. Not because he would want to have benefit from the world at all but because that is the nature of compassion which he has. His main point of speaking to me is about selfless living. Self disappears when we are with intelligence of nature (for him it's a fact and for me I want to find out) and what prevents us to have that is thought. When thought has a center the meaning of life is not a whole because thought is a fragment and not even center (if there is any) of whole. When I don't see whole of myself I can't have order in myself so I need to depend on toys (stuff makes me happy when I am with). What makes me think also is psychological independence... I realized how this is true... I had been expected help from others or God or spirits... 

In this painting the great thought is this powerful snake who gave me a shelter, security, self image and etc.., it poisoned me more than thousand years to make me suffer in ignorance. Yellow cat is a teacher or a right place of thought and heron is my consciousness, true reality. 



No comments: