Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Whales and Tigers








Finally for the first time in this year I started new oil paintings. The left side has a depressed person sitting blinded  of beautiful nature around him. I heard more and more about depression, specially older people but also among young people. A self importance (focus) makes us not to see the whole picture. I put tigers because lately tigers are hovering around my mind. Their unique beauty in this world...
This right side painting is about 'attentive to self mind movements' but as always I will see how they will turn out. Yesterday I started with two whales and a person but now I put a ship between them. The swift of our thoughts, feelings and the heaviness... Can I catch that movement of my own thoughts? Without judging or comparing but just to watch the total mind...? It will shake a whole concept of my existence which is a big ship here. I have a desire to be in the right place but my desire has limits and conditioned within time. In a struggling stage to let go of resistance. That is what I see.


No comments: