Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mind without pride



I noticed that I lost some poetic or romantic sadness and loneliness stuff which I had known for long time before. Would it be bad as an artist? I don't think so but only thing I get when I am among people is little embarrassing moments. I think I am not so proud of my way of living in front of people. But why should I feel proud of anything? Pride of any sort in my mind needs to be eradicated. This week started with my light sickness and I had this vague feeling of solitude. So today I tried to grab this feeling of aloneness before it goes away. It made me start 4 small new canvas. The thing is my solitude is not a sad one, it is rather very peaceful and considered as a such selfish lucky opportunity. I made this painting as two series. Another one has the same scene with this shown painting but I put a fire mountain in front of this woman. The river is human, mountain is the story of life and when fire burns a mountain with passion, desire and all emotions, river is watching all but it remains untouched. These were in my thought... After two days of sickness, the first thing I wanted to do was oil painting. Je suis dans ma peau quand je peins à l'huile. C'est comme je suis chez moi..

Actually this painting started to manifest in me more and more while I put layers. My understanding of true self and the self in the world. How I look at myself from myself... I will post later again.

No comments: