Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Animals are expression of love


Today my one year once a week horse riding has been over. I mostly worked with Paleo and Flambeur for last six months but today my course finished with Fedor. And I think of my first love Quidam time to time. Horse riding was kind of my dream and it came true since I moved in Normandie. (Thanks to cheap tuitions!) The most important thing I've learned is the relationship with them. Many times I realized that I need to pay attention more details about their needs since they can't speak. If I don't listen enough horse and I both will confront troubles. Listening their way of talking which is totally different from human language was important lesson for me. In any case the truth is that I am using them for my pleasure of riding. So I sincerely want to treat them as kind as possible. Same group friends laugh at me because I don't use une cravache (whip?) properly but I allow them to laugh at me. I do use that stick when I think some horses need for moving forward. But my intention is clear like a crystal, it is to give them alert and not to hurt them. I won't be a professional rider and I don't want to be a best rider. I want to ride well and to have good relationship with horses. Animals give humans the opportunity to feel love. Such beautiful and amazing creatures in this world. And Lucie has been the best friendly instructor ever ! She has such a beautiful energy and made me looking up to galop 3 now. My final goal for horse riding is galop 3 because then I can go to the sea with horses. It could be possible next year. (But it is also more likely I will not pursue the horse riding. There is an unclear conflict within me somehow. I need more thinking.) So much appreciation and so many blessings I could feel just to live in the land of this beautiful earth. May bless to people who have a strength to chose love, not hate. They have abilities to keep this beautiful earth. I will start oil paintings next week in the year of monkey. Good bye 2015 ...





No comments: