Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Journey to Black hole

I think somehow I can see a change in my pen drawings since I started my life from new town once again. My lines are the same but there are more straight ones added and they go in a strange shape. I talk as if I didn't intend to do this but what I intended was following lines when they come. So this black hole thing is showing about my comfortable feeling to think of it. I put eye glasses as human's views are limited and infinity sign has non limited eyes. I'm still reluctant to make decorative patterns but they are more than before now; I can see. My understanding of esthetic probably helps it.
The second one (right) is about three houses which represent the material, emotional and spiritual world. Since I go to the sea swimming often, everything is related with the ocean lately.

No comments: