Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Treasure that I found...


To understand is very mysterious... It opens the door one by one. Last door was very dark and I know that I was in the middle of the way but I couldn't see anything and eco was coming back from every corner. Karma can visit us as time itself. It gives the opportunity to correct the thick air. It is a blessing. The understanding has the depth of vertical and that depth has no ending as far as I can imagine.

I haven't worked several months because my mind has gone through the changes. And finally last week it (art spirit) came to me once again. This drawing from today didn't have a sketch before painting. I pulled lines out using watercolor one by one without thinking of any form of life. But I want to mix the form in the middle and simple lines will be crossed. Actually I still don't know what it will be like. For me this is the magic process.



Last several months I learned the book by Korean Buddhist of 15th centry. It is called "Su Sim geul" Which means "the way of washing mind". What I need for my state of being right now is there. I trust that in life I have been led to walk the stairs step by step and my ability to understand has been expanding. I wish I could introduce some of these precious phrases but sadly the way of talking has classic tradition which I don't know how to translate and I am afraid to lose the value of meaning.

If Krishnamurti taught me about 'true self', this book teaches me how to live between ego and self in the most natural way. This book is directly talking to me. All I ever wanted to know is there in 20 pages. But then I need to walk through those words between those who are sitting there and here who want to sit there. That space has no distance but need a strength.


I am very grateful to Mr. Yoon who is a unique passionate teacher through Youtube. Because of him I am learning much knowledge of Korean ancient philosophies which I've never known before.

"If you know there are treasures how could you not to get them, instead of keep suffering.
If you want to get treasures, threw away that leather sac (pouch)." The last phrases of book.




No comments: